Same Face Productions Youtube Account

Hey guys,It's Kiana.As some of you might know I have my own youtube account.Well I have been thinking and I think its time the website had its own youtube account!

Now normally I would just use my own stuff to handle things with the group but I feel it is time that Same Face Productions branched out as a professional team(And besides,I dont even make that many youtube videos as it is ^^ )

As of today of typing this entry on the site I will probably put up a youtube video on my own account talking about it,But soon it will have its own,I can assure you of that.

As of this moment I am not sure if the youtube account will be run by me or someone else in the group but I will start it off.

Thats all the news for now,Tata!

                               -Ktrg(Kiki The Redguard)


EDIT!:3/15/2014(March,15,2014)-

      The youtube page is connected to the email for the website which is now officially samefaceproductions@gmail.com but you can still use my email kianaco22@gmail.com to get info on the game or apply for an(Unpaid,Sorry Im very poor)position helping us make these games ^^

Comments

Popular Posts